THE CANTALOUPE or Shiny Pants Emporium

The online home of the Cantaloupe! Oh wait, there is no offline home...and this is just an archive anyways Or possibly buy a pair of shiny pants. Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

lördag, december 31

Don't Expect Much

The Cantaloupe

Hey it's me speaking to you from your favorite melon. I'd like to tell you all that Christmas will be great this year and everything. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly hope this e-mail doesn't accidently get sent a week late or anything like that. It wouldn't be a good thing. And also a happy New Year. Because I like happy people and laughing people which of course is why I won't make you happier than I could, because I don't really have time. In fact, I need sleep. So yes I have decided to send you the shortest issue ever. People celebrate records right? Why not celebrate this record? It's going to be great! Back in the olden days, emporers could celebrate whatever they wanted for no apparant reason. That's why it'd be cool if I was emporer. That whole war and people knocking you off thing? I wouldn't like that. But still, remember that Christmas is great and have fun celebrating it and listening to Celine Dion in the meantime, because well she's great and all.

Note From Me

I've written a longer, yet more summarizing entertainment year finale from my perspective. Enjoy! And while I've written this I have failed in my record attempt. Oops!

Trevor YVR Plett

(He plays the song when beating you up. Yes that's right. While beating you up. And I'm going to bed. Cya)