THE CANTALOUPE or Shiny Pants Emporium

The online home of the Cantaloupe! Oh wait, there is no offline home...and this is just an archive anyways Or possibly buy a pair of shiny pants. Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

onsdag, december 22

Merry Cantaloupemas (I Don't Want To "Offend" Anyone Here)


The Cantaloupe

I'd like to wish each and every one of you a merry Christmas and in the spirit of Christmas, there are a certain historical people I'd like to remember. Yes, the Vikings! If any of you doubt how cool the Vikings were, you should doubt no longer. Pillaging, raping, burning. That's the life. Either way, I'm going to take Christmas holidays and not write an article this week. YAY! However open the picture I drew as a Christmas present to all of you.

Trevor YVR Plett

(It seems rather strange that when I only write a paragraph of material that I'd have a caption that may be almost as long as the entire article. Well that would be strange, but I don't think it'll be that close now, will it? I mean Vikings require an article to themselves sometime. And will I write it? Probably. Will I continue to write nonsense to fill up caption space? Yes. Will I stop now? Most definitely.)